|Country of Birth:||Netherlands|
|Birthday:||August 15, 1995|
|Social Media and Links|
Jeroen "Xaliea" Klaver is a Dutch SMITE player. He currently plays solo for Luminosity Gaming.
Xaliea was born in Amsterdam and has lived there throughout his entire life. When he was young he played Team Fortress 2 at a semi-competitive level. He also played a lot of games casually including MOBA's like League of Legends.
While starting off his competitive SMITE career, Xaliea played the duo carry role, back in the 2-1-2 meta, as well as playing mid for a few weeks. He's finally settled into the role he is currently at, which is solo lane. He is been apart of many different teams in his career, such as Borderland Gaming, SK Gaming, Cloud 9, Fnatic, and Trig eSports.
- Xaliea's words on how he became a pro SMITE player: "People were like 'Hey, you pretty gewd,' So I was like 'I know bae.' So then they were like 'U wanna join our tem mang?' And then I totally responded like 'Yo bro fo sho.'"
- Is well known for never playing ranked, exclusively playing casuals and competitive matches
- He played Team Fortress 2 as a kid
- Considered the inventor of Bakasura and Nemesis solo lane in Seasons 1 and 2 respectively
Team and Tournament History
- Vamana Penta Kill January 2013