(view - edit) Documentation
|This template uses translation switching. The correct language will be displayed automatically.
Localized versions of this template (e.g. Template:Infobox Team/es) are not necessary. Add your translations directly to this template by editing it.
Supported languages for this template: de, en, es, lt, nl, pt-br, zh-hant (add)
Adding an Infobox to Your Team Page
An Infobox is one of the standard features of any Esportspedia Team page. This template should come before the article text start, but after other templates such as Tabs or Stub. Following will be the explanation of the code for this template.
- This brings out the template you will be using.
- Team name, location, and link to their logo picture(upload to LP). For the location, use the full name of the country and the page will automatically be put in the proper category.
- Coach, manager, and team captain names.
|website= [www.examplewebsite.com Website]
|youtube= [www.youtube.com/channelname YouTube]
|facebook=[ www.facebook.com/teampage Facebook]
|irc= Player's IRC Channel
|sponsor= [www.sponsorwebsite.com Sponsor]
- List of Team's social networking availability. For the team's IRC channel, if is on quakenet you can link directly to a webchat for their channel by using [http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=ExampleChannel/ #ExampleChannel]. Otherwise, list the channel and server.
- Number of players currently on the team, when the team was created and disbanded, and any player trades that have been made.
- Ends the use of the template, without this the template will not work.
Copy & Paste Templates
You'll find three templates and a full variables list below. Chose the one that suits your needs the best.
| Copy the content to your page.
NOTE: After you've entered all the information you have, do not add: 0, N/A, TBD etc to empty variable fields, instead it is often times best to just remove the empty ones, unless you know this information will be coming in the future (different social media information, more sponsors, etc.) but then you can just leave the fields blank.
Adapted from Liquipedia