| SPL Season 1 NA Regular Season
| League Information
|| Hi-Rez Studios
| Event Type:
|| Round Robin
| Prize pool:
| Start Date:
| End Date:
The North American SMITE Pro League Season 1 lasted eight weeks. The top four teams were invited to Atlanta for the Regional Championships in late November.
- 6 teams (4 from Kick-Off LAN, 2 from Play-Ins).
- Each team plays each other four times in a single game.
- $250 per win, $125 per loss.
- 7 weeks (Wednesday-Sunday).
- Top 4 advance to Regional Championships.
- Bottom 2 teams per region play the top 2 teams from the Challenger Cup, from that region, for a spot in the Regional Championships.
Player of the Week